Our Pledge to You
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
MSBLUE stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. We offer a free lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship on all MSBLUE jewelry purchased from our website.
Our Moissanite, gemstones and jewelry are manufactured to the highest standards and use the highest quality materials. Each item is carefully inspected at our factory and our distribution facility prior to shipment.
We offer a Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty to all our customers, regardless of the price and type of item. The Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty is effective from the date of purchase, only for purchases made on msblue.com, and is non-transferrable. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, We may, in its discretion, replace with like-kind or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original item or component.
Although we stand behind our product, we do exclude the following defects from the Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty:
- Excessive wear and tear and/or physical /accidental abuse, loss (including loss of stones) and theft, or improper cleaning and storage.
- Fading or discoloration of metals over time due to inadequate care (Examples: wearing it in the hot tub or swimming pool, spraying perfume or other chemicals directly on the jewelry, etc.)
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time as part of normal use. Thinning of prongs due to regular wear might cause them to open up and the stone could be at risk of falling out. This is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Missing stones due to normal wear and tear are not covered under the Lifetime Stone Guarantee. We will happily replace missing stones for just the cost of the stone and a nominal setting fee.
- Any third-party repairs or service to your jewelry completed by a company other than MSBLUE, including but not limited to ring sizing or other repairs, will void your warranty.
MSBLUE designs jewelry that is not only beautiful, but made to last a lifetime. We hope that you enjoy your MSBLUE purchase for years to come.
Should you have an issue with your purchase due to manufacturing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the return address. Once received, we will inspect the jewelry to determine if damage is covered by our Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. If it is covered, we will complete the work or, at our discretion, replace the item without charge and ship it back to you. If the damage is not covered by our Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty, we will email you a price quote before the work is performed. If you approve the quote, we will collect payment for the repair and shipping. We will then complete the repair and ship the item back to you.
We recommend that you insure your jewelry for loss, theft, catastrophic damage, or damage to your center stone. Examples of damage to center stones may include chipping, cracking, or breaking. While our Moissanite and colored gemstones are durable, they are not indestructible, and normal wear and tear, especially on rings, can cause damage.
To take advantage of our Warranty Services, contact us at email@example.com.
Free Ring Resizing
If you order a ring and love it, but didn’t quite get the ring size right, don’t worry! We are happy to resize your ring one time for FREE within 30 days after purchase. It’s simple: Ship the ring to us and we’ll ship it back. If we determine that we are unable to size the ring up or down to the new size, we will inform you and give you an option to either place a special order for the size required or have it shipped back to you as it is.
Additionally, we will be happy to resize your ring for FREE up to one time per year for a lifetime! You pay to ship it to us, and we’ll ship it back. No charge for the resizing! Please note that we will resize rings as long as we can maintain the integrity of the ring. If a ring is resized too many times, it may not be able to be resized again. At that point, you may opt for a new setting or other repairs at an additional charge in order to get the ring to fit.
If you would like to take advantage of our FREE ring resizing, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.